I’ve come up with a list of 10 mobile marketing statistics that will blow your mind. Let’s dive right in!
- If your mobile site isn’t working correctly, 46% of those who visited your site will NEVER return again. (Source: Anchor Mobile)
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour. (Source: Convince&Convert)
- In 2014 mobile is predicted to overtake desktop Internet usage. (Source: Convince&Convert)
- 37% of consumers believe a majority of mobile sites are tough to browse. (Source: Anchor Mobile)
- Consumers spend an average of two hours and 21 minutes a day on their devices. They are now replacing computers and TVs with smartphones and tablets to surf the web and watch videos. (Source: Big Fish Digital)
- 75% of consumers are highly likely to delete emails if they can’t read them on their mobile device. (Source: Big Fish Digital)
- 50% of all local searches are performed on a mobile device. (Source: Big Fish Digital)
- As of 2013, 1 in 7 people worldwide use smartphones. (Source: Media Bistro)
- 75% of Americans admit to bringing their phone to the bathroom. (Source: Convince&Convert)
- 78% of retailers plan to invest in mobile this year. (Source: Convince&Convert)
If these statistics alone don’t shock you, this one sure will. “If you take a look at the world’s 7 billion plus people, more of these people own smartphones than toothbrushes” (Source: Convince&Convert). If your website is not built for a smartphone and tablet, please contact us today to see how we can help!
Photo Credit: Big Fish Digital